Kashmir Almonds are often referred to as ‘King of Fruits’. Kashmiri Almonds are available in different shapes and sizes. They are smaller in size as compared to Californian almonds. Owing to the climate of Kashmir, where the temperature does not exceed 32 degree, the Kashmiri Almonds are very sweet. They have 42 oil content in them. Nutritional Value They have 16.5% protein content and 41% oil content. It is the best wholesome source of vitamin E. They are absolutely cholesterol free. Almonds contain phosphorus that helps in making stronger teeth and bones
Kashmiri Almonds with Shell Kagzi, 500g
- Almonds help build strong bones and teeth:
- They regulate blood pressure: Almonds help in regulating blood pressure because they are high in potassium and low in sodium.
- Skin benefits: Almonds are great for your skin; they make your skin softer, more supple and flawless
- Boosts energy: If you are in the habit of consuming cups of coffee and energy drinks to get a boost of energy, try eating almonds instead! Riboflavin, copper and manganese in the nuts will give you stamina.
- World’s no.1 quality will be directly delivered from kashmir