- Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion.
- Dried apricots are made by drying apricot fruits. Their water content is evaporated without reducing their nutritive value.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
Kidney Beans High in Protein| Rich in Fibre | Healthy Rajma
- Indian Kidney beans from Jammu, reddish-brown colour, smooth texture and appearance.
- Soak overnight or for 6 hours and pressure cook in water (3 times the level of beans). Find the traditional Kashmiri recipe in the blog section.
- Creamy texture with a hint of meaty taste.
- Rich in anti-oxidants, strengthens the immune system, high on proteins.
₹160.00 – ₹260.00
- Material: Brass and Wooden Handle
- Included Components: 1 Piece Aarti Diya Brass With Handle
- Special Feature: This Aarti Diya Brass With Handles Is Modern Designed, Lightweight and Beautiful, Easy to Clean With Hands, and Long-Lasting
- Care Instructions: Pitambari Powder
About this item
- A HEALTH NUT: If you care about what goes into your body, look no further. Packed with almonds, cashews, pistachios, and chickpeas—this snack has got it all!
- TOP IN TASTE: A ‘healthy snack’ that you would dig into at a party is the ultimate healthy snack! Perfectly salted, roasted, and has a delicious crunch and flavour.
- QUALITY FIRST: Roasted in HOSO (High Oleic Sunflower Oil) — also known as the ‘healthier oil’. Only the best of the best for you!
- ALL-IN-ONE: Looking for a snack that can give you a delicious dose of protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals? We’ve got it right here, the ultimate all-rounder snack for your daily health needs!
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Your portable protein pack (16 whole grams of it!) this snack is perfect for parties, pre and post-gym snacking, and on-the-whim cravings…you need no reason to snack here!
An antioxidant named catechin present in raisins helps to protect against the free radical activity that can cause tumors and colon cancer.
Raisins have a substance named polyphenolic phytonutrients which are well known as an anti-inflammatory antioxidant. It contains anti-bacterial properties which help lower the risk of fever and kills the bacteria. Thus having a few raisins a day can keep you safe from cold and other such infections.
Consumption of raisins is also good for your sex life. Raisins contain an amino acid named Arginine which increases libido and induces arousal.